Jone Jesu AntonyWarehouse Supervisor
My name is Jone Jesu Antony and I graduated with a Bachelor of Computer Science. For the past 15+ years, I've been working at various warehouse management positions in the construction, manufacturing and trading industries.
My experience in Warehouse and Inventory management has included directing the movement of all associated supplies, materials to several projects and customers around the Middle East and India. My knowledge of ordering, purchasing, inventory and the warehouse systems, together with my ability to work independently and efficiently, make me a perfect choice for a position in the warehouse management. I am adapting in materials management, cost reductions, and lean manufacturing.
|Last Resume Update||July 10, 2023|
Amal Construction is a construction and building materials company operations in Tamilnadu, India.
• Arrangement of the goods, warehouse, equipment, staff etc as per the standard procedure.
• Prepare a budget and responsible for inventory.
• Maintaining the proper store records as per company’s policy.
• Maintain inventory of appropriate materials (minimum, maximum, average, danger and record levels).
• Ensure chemical and hazardous goods are stored separately as per MSDS (Material safety data sheet) and adhere to safety policies while handling, storing and transporting goods.
Senior Executive -Stores & Dispatch
Aesthetic is the ME largest producer of ALSTRNG brand Aluminium Composite Panels, Partition Panels & Metal Composite Panels.
• To manage & supervise Warehouse operations all territory.
• Efficient Inventory Management of Raw Materials/Finished Goods at warehouse and sales operations.
• To coordinate with Procurement department for receiving of goods items from suppliers as per Purchase Order specifications.
• To support Operation department in timely issuance of goods/items on regular basis.
• Efficiently managing Warehouse operations to ensure timely loading / un-loading of Sales Direct / Indirect vehicles.
• Effective control of product loss/damage (waste) according to established standards during product storage/handling.
• An efficient management of Transportation to ensure smooth & timely supply of products across the locations.
• Plans and manages shift operations for the Warehouse function and Sales Centre to ensure effective utilization of resources as required.
• Managing and controlling the budgets of Warehouse department for respective territory.
• Plays a key role in the development of systems/procedures, reporting and efficient use of software.
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting progress & conduct Warehouse performance analysis & collation and Analysis of Benchmarking data.
Senior Warehouse Executive
WWABMT is the ME Sales & Distributor of ALSTRNG brand Aluminium Composite Panels, Partition Panels & Metal Composite Panels
• Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
• Using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
• Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email and telephone.
• Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
• Planning future capacity requirements.
• Organizing the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
• Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
• Generate regular reports and statistics every day, week and month
• Tracking sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time and resolving any sales related issues with customers.
Zebian is the one of the leading Interior and Exterior Facade systems contractor in ME & Africa.
• Organize and manage four large stock areas each comprising up to 5000 lines items; maintained excellent accuracy ratings.
• Familiar and capable to supervise all stores functions like receiving, issuing, storage & preservation of consumables through company standard operating procedures.
• Secure the stores at all times and restrict access to non-authorized personnel.
• Ensure cleanliness and housekeeping of warehouse area is maintained at a suitable standard.
• Liaise with department heads in the preparation of materials requisitions for all parts and equipment – focus on planning to minimize urgent order.
• Dispatch required materials and equipment (purchase orders) to meet operational and project requirements.
• Perform cyclical inventory of stock and maintain the physical inventory in the warehouse.
• Verify for discrepancies and lack of material received against Delivery Orders and Outward Manifest and issue a Procurement Incident Report for incorrect items.
• Assist department heads in establishing a realistic minimum/maximum warehouse stock of all shut down or critical items.
Customer Executive Team Leader
• Provide essential banking and financial services by producing daily operations reports, manage overdrawn account reports, and track significant change in balances for large business and government accounts.
• Certified Consumer Lender, providing strategies, tactics, and implementation plans that lead directly to financial improvements for my customers.
• Facilitate client awareness of additional cross-selling banking services that generate new clients and expand services to existing clients.
• Manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment such as assisting tellers, other customer service representatives as well as support branch management.
BSc Computer Scicence