Sonia AlbertFront office /Customer Service /Admin professional
Please accept my resume for your kind consideration for a suitable post in your esteemed company.
I have more than 6 years of experience in front office ,call centre and customer service environment and I am a dedicated professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and I am adept at handling multiple responsibility
I am looking for a position where I can progress my career and increase my responsibilities .
I would really like to be given the chance to discuss my application further at interview. Please feel free to contact me on 0501462625 if you need any additional information.
Thank you for your time.
|Last Resume Update||January 11, 2018|
|Address||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Front office Executive
• Provide information asked for and direct them to the right departments
• Assist visitors and customers to the right staff member
• Handle telephone calls and direct them to the right recipient
• Distribute incoming mail and manage outgoing correspondence
• Schedule meetings and conferences
• Hand out employee application, memos and notices
• Provided administrative support to other departments within regional office on an as needed basis
• Coordinated and updated various department details regarding ticketing, reservations, inquiries and records.
• Assist with the recruitment/New hire process
• Made telephone calls to candidate and provide information on date and place of interview
• Provides administrative support by maintain employee records and performing data entry duties.
Customer Service Administrator
• Ensured customers are provided with quality and prompt service and there are no or minimal issues
• Drafted customers reports for internal use and maintained various logs on a daily basis
• Ordered and maintained records of office supplies and daily production
• Prepared purchase orders, recorded payment, and followed up with overdue account
Telsesales & Customer Service Representative
• Making outbound call to prospective businesses and gathering information
• Booking appointments for sales teams and making notes of dates for follow up calls.
• Logging all phone calls and updating customer records with comments.
• Making calls to a large volume of cold, warm and hot leads on a daily basis
Customer Service(Inbound call centre)
• Responded to 75-100 inbound calls per day in high call volume environment
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
• Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information