Rae Charisse MacalinaoExperienced in bookkeeping, auditing and tax computation
A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy with two (2) years and six (6) months of auditing, accounting and taxation experience, knowledge of Advanced MS Excel, EPR QNE and SAGE Peachtree, including considerable familiarity of modern office methods, practices and procedures, possess analytical and technical skills with high degree of accuracy, initiative and adaptability.
Handled full sets of books of accounts up to finalization for 4 different clients with business activities into retail, trading and tutorial schools.
Previously employed in Auditing, Bookkeeping and Tax Consultancy Firm in the Philippines.
Able to join immediately
|Last Resume Update||July 5, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Monitor clients’ cash flow by ensuring receivables are collected on time and payables are paid within the due date.
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly financial statements and supporting account schedules based on IFRS and GAAP.
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process
• Compute taxes and prepares monthly tax returns (VAT, withholding taxes (expanded and compensation, percentage taxes)
• Reviews client’s tax and other regulatory compliance.
• Secures financial information by completing system backups.
• Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Keeps abreast of changes in the accounting regulations, labour issues and updates the existing processes and procedures accordingly.
• Liaises with clients’ external auditors for documents required.
• Assists clients in setting up accounting system
• Writing up forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel of clients
• Processes registration and renewal of clients’ business permits and other licenses.
• Handled full sets of books of accounts for 4 different clients with business activities into retail, trading and tutorial schools
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy