Mobile #: 055 7891267
Concept Development – Operations Manager
· Localawi Restaurant (January 2018 – Present)
· Lavita Catering LLC (May 2017 – Dec 2017)
· Mr. Crab Restaurant (March 2015 – May 2017) Operations Manager / Investor
Seafood in a Bucket – Dubai
August 2013 – March 2015
Al Fanar Restaurant and Café – Dubai
July 2011 – July 2013
Warehouse & Inventory Controller
Falaknaz Group – Dubai
March 2008 – July 2011
Inventory & Warehouse Administrator
Oliver’s Super Sandwiches – Philippines
December 2002 – January 2008
Merchandiser & Inventory Administrator
Pepsi Cola Bottler Philippines, Inc.
Oct 1999 – Dec 2002
Duties & Responsibilities
· In charge in opening of new branch and business ideas in terms of
· Supplier and Vendor Management
· Management Reporting - Profit & Loss, Food Cost, Sales, Manpower, Wastages Report
· Stock Control & Inventory, Equipment & Supplies
· Research Development
· Recruitment & Training
· Policy & Procedures
· Startup Operations
· Oversee the 360° operation of the Restaurant, Kiosk and Catering business
· Staffs Management, Recruitment, Training, Evaluation, Promotion, Payroll
· Food Handling, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Costing, Wastages
· Management Reporting, Forecasting, Research & Development
· Risk Management, Customer complain and handling
· Ordering, Inventory, Stock Controller, Warehouse, Supplies/Vendors Management
· Supervising incoming and outgoing deliveries of items/stocks.
· Scheduling & Planning of Vehicle and Drivers.
· Manage warehouse storage, space and inventory count at all times.
· Monitor & Reports discrepancies, pilferage, discard and damage items.
· Keep stock control system up to date.
· Record & Request items/stocks needs to replenish or below the stock level.
· Professionally communicate with the supplier/vendor and client regards to stock availability, pending requisition/order.
· Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with products in assigned accounts.
· Rotate and Transport products on the shelf.
· Display promotional material such as signs and banners in accounts.
· Communicate store issues to store managers and Pepsi management.
· Build and deliver customer service at all times.
· Write and input orders manually and electronically.
· Compute price of merchandise and keep records of sale.
· Complete customers mail, web, and phone orders by retrieving the ordered merchandise.
· Mark items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
· Monitor proper stocking, storage and inventory recording & count at all times.
· Month End Inventory and Reconciliation (Sales vs Deliveries vs Actual Count) Report
· Place Purchase Order and Requisition
· In charge on the replenishment of items/stocks and provide replenishment report.
· Updating the existing costing with the current purchase prices.
Graduate AMA Computer Learning Center (1996 – 1998)
Computer System Design & Programming
Polytechnic University of the Philippines (1993 – 1996)
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
|Last Resume Update||January 9, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Phone Number||055 7891267 / 055 4638783|