HAJA SHAREEFExperienced Accountant/HR Assistant/Admin Support
I have worked as an Administrative Accounts Executive in Architectural, Civil & Structural, Quantity Surveying, M&E Oil & Gas, Energy consulting firm in Singapore from April 2011 to March 2018 .i have a experience in Accounting ,HR, Tendering, Administration related works.
|Last Resume Update||May 7, 2018|
ADMINISTRATIVE ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
• Handle partial sets of accounts (AR, AP).
• Checks employee claims and process reimbursements on a timely basis
• Ledge rise the Day to Day Accounts and Performs book keeping duties such as calculation and posting of journals.
• Ensure accounts receivables are followed up and collected on a timely basis.
• Reconciliation of Supplier, Customer and Bank Accounts.
• Assist on the monthly Payroll process.
• Assist to the Finance Manager on the Monthly Account Closing
• Assist to the Finance Manager to prepare the monthly AR/AP Report, preparation of P&L and Balance sheet.
• Assist to the Finance Manager to prepare and ensure timely submission of GST and CPF.
• Review and ensure timely submission of monthly tax report & tax return.
• Assist to the Finance Manager to prepare the employees Annual Tax Return and submit to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore(IRAS).
• Assist to prepare and Monitor the cash flow statement of the firm.
• Provide general admin support (Filing and data entry) as per the ISO Standard.
• Ensure that filing of project documents are in order.
• Assist to the Managing Director to find out the Business Opportunities from the Government Procurement Website (GEBIZ, SPGRID, HDB, JTC,LTA,SESAMI, Other Tender Portal).
• To check for potential tenders that are suitable for the company to engage in and to ensure that tender deadlines are met.
• Oversees the entire tender process and preparation which includes the starting stage of tender download to collating and preparing for submission of tender to tender clarification phase, up until project award stage.
• To do the yearly renewal of company License, other Authority License (BCA PSPC,Gebiz.,PEB,BOA,etc)ISO Certificates.
• Assist to renew PE (Board) Licenses of the upper management (Managing Director, Technical Director, Architecture Director ) are renewed on time
• To conduct the Internal Audit on the Office as well the site offices for maintain the ISO standard on the Documentation procedure.
• Maintain an inventory list of all office equipment and supplies
• To liaise with the Site Engineer for the HR related issue.
• Arrange for IT setup as well as ensure that company equipment are in place at new site offices and headquarter.
• To set up email accounts for new employees and provide other general IT supports.
• Assist to the HR Manager and Arrange for stand in personnel at sites for staff who are on holiday or medical leave and require replacement.
• Liaise with client admin department for approval status of submitted site personnel proposal letter according to HR Manager’s instructions.
• Manage employee's personal files and Manage leave system
• Assist in generating HR related reports
• Assist in recruitment process
• Prepare and order Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for new site staff or when they are in need of PPE replacement.
• Any Ad hoc duty assigned by the Managing director, Technical Director ,HR & Admin Manager.
• other co-ordination works.
MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(HR & FINANCE)
• M.B.A (Finance, HR) (June 2005 – April 2007) from Anna University, India