Charmaine ColacoCharmaine Colaco - Banker/Trainer/ Customer Servicel/Operations/Administration
Dear Hiring Experts,
I am a highly personable and detail-oriented professional with more than 11 years of experience in retail operations , operations and administration.In my most recent role, I was the lead trainer for the call center operations for Citibank UAE and Bahrain.
I am now looking for a similar or more challenging position, where my extensive experience and expertise can be used. I am excellent in training and coaching, process improvement and operations among others.
Further details regarding my qualifications can be found on my CV and of course, I will be pleased to answer any questions that you might have.
|Last Resume Update||May 29, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Preparing training material which would include the syllabus for new hire training and change training for existing staff.
• Prepare and update an SOP (standard operating procedure) for the contact center. This would include reaching out to key stakeholders to ensure that all interest are considered.
• On boarding and new hire training, change training for existing staff and cross functional trainings.
• Mentoring agents across all KPIs. Documentation of their performance and putting performance improvement plans into place.
• Process improvement which would include proactively identifying, analysing and improving upon existing business processes for optimization and to meet new quotas or standards of quality.
• Improvement of NPS and FCR (key contact center metrics).
• Liaising with the regional team to streamline trainings with a purpose to achieve uniformity throughout the global contact centers.
• Organized team leader development workshops. Calibration of QA staff.
• Preparation of process manuals, memos and entitlement matrix
Customer Service Supervisor
• Ensured every team member is meeting their key performance metrics. These would include Call quality, handle time, customer experience scores, aptitude, product knowledge, attendance and more.
• Implemented effective performance improvement plans.
• Monitored and manage service levels.
• Ensure customer escalations are dealt with swiftly.
• Coach agents, provide feedback and document their progress.
• Observe calls attended by agents and provide feedback.
• Floor supervision and support.
• Assist management in any ad-hoc projects.
Customer Service Helpdesk
• Floor assistance and supervision.
• Manage customer escalations.
• Provide MIS to management and supervisors to identify training opportunities.
• Assist in any ad-hoc projects.
Customer Service Representative
• Handle priority banking customers.
• Explore, utilize all available resources and communication skills to resolve customer inquiries or issues to avoid escalation to extent possible.
• Identify process improvement ideas.
• Highlight and repeated customer complaints to management.
• Identify opportunities to grow customer relationships with the bank through cross selling.
Bachelors of Business Administration