Carlota YangaClient Service and Administration Professional
Passionate yet organized client service administrative with eight years’ experience in client service department within UAE. Acquired key skill sets and established client service values. My main goal is to support the team’s requests from the client to achieve client’s satisfaction and requirement for the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
|Last Resume Update||June 4, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Team Leader - Client Service Administrative Team
* Prepares monthly Media Monitoring Reports to the Director.
* Responsible for updating and giving access for the clients in Carma Website (usernames & passwords).
* Ensures completion of paperwork, sign in and security procedures.
* Receives international and domestic calls, provide information to caller and relay messages
* Responsible with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks.
* Always giving and exceeding the best co – operation between my company, the client service team, operation staffs as well as the clients.
* Prepares and types of letters, memos, faxes, etc., independently.
* Responds to various telephone inquiry regarding confirmation and details needed in regards to the media monitoring.
Administrative Executive Assistant cum Secretary
* Ensures all sales reports is prepared and filed on a timely manner.
* Ensures all the pertinent files are properly and completely filed on corresponding filing cabinets.
* Prepares daily delivery, weekly collection itineraries and occasional driving schedules of Merchandisers.
* Ensures completeness of invoices and collection reported by the Merchandisers.
* Ensures 100% next-day delivery of orders received before sales order processing cut-off time.
* Maintains customers, items, & vendor’s databases.
* Prepares and maintains official price lists.
* In-charge of the systems’ encoding of new price offer; new customers and new vendors.
* Assist in Corporate and Retail Advertisement by making catalogues.
* Coordinates with the Stationery Managers for Sales and Promotions.
* Encoding Sales invoices and Purchase Invoices using Focus System.
* Assisting the Managing Director for some client meeting.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Management