Anusha Pandeyassistant supervisor
World link Communications Pvt. Ltd
Enterprises Customer Account Assistant Supervisor (Revenue Department) (Nov2015-Till date)
-Supervise staff with daily operations
-Reporting (google sheet)
-Preparing Daily Credit Collection Report (Ms. Excel)
-Handling TDS of all customers
-Handlings Calls and Calling Clients for various purpose
-Handling billings, bank documents
-Visiting client for various purpose (Corporate Clients)
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC)
Qatar Airways (Jan 2015-june 2015)
Cashier (Shift In charge)
-To allocate duty for staff
-To maintain record of all incoming and outgoing materials
-To maintain hygiene and safety
-To update all the files in system (Microsoft excel)
-To deal with customer incase of complain
Access Education Network Pvt. Ltd. [Feb2012-July2012]
- To guide applicants
Nando’s, Reading (The Oracle) [Mar 2010- 2011 dec]
Door Host, Customer Service & Cashier
- To Welcome customers in a polite and friendly manner,
- To take phone orders and till orders,
- To ensure customer experience good food and service,
-To ensure restaurant areas are clean, tidy and safe, and
-To help other member of staff in a willing and positive manner.
Royal Tandoori Restaurant, Royal County Hotel, Reading [july.2009-
Receptionist, Customer Service Assistant & Waitress
-To take bookings for the room and arrange taxi to the customer as required,
- To receive and distribute telephone/email messages as appropriate,
-To deal with customer queries about the service in a responsive and courteous manner,
-To ensure customer experience good service during their stay, and
-To help other member of staff.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management (2011-2014)
Shanker Dev Campus, Putalisadak
HND in Business Management [2009-2011]
Queensland College, Reading, united kingdom
Higher Secondary Level (EQV. A-Level) [2006- 2008]
Nobel Academy, Kathmandu, Nepal
School Leaving Certificate Level (EQV. GCSE Level) [2004- 2006]
Rhododendron English Boarding School, Kathmandu, Nepal.
-Flight safety training
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and E-mail (training in computer literacy and typing)
- Training in Business Administration & Office Management.
- Leadership skills gained through working with new colleagues in my most recent employment. I had the opportunity to monitor, supervise and train them.
-Oral communication skills developed through participation in different debate and discussion during academic seminars.
- Customer service skills developed through my previous employments where I had an opportunity to work with the customers directly.
-Fluent English, Hindi and Nepali.
|Last Resume Update||February 13, 2018|