|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 15, 2019|
We need suitable candidates for the post of Warehouse supervisor in Dubai.
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs.
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Minimum graduate degree in Business or a related field.
- Excellent English language and written skills.
- Proficient in MS Suite.
- Experience in Warehouse Management gives an added advantage.