|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2019|
We requires suitable candidates for the post of Warehouse clerk in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply.
Industry: Health care
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Performs quality assurance checks on all products received before stocking or distributing goods.
- Packages and prepares equipment and supplies prior to distribution.
- Ensures distribution forms, requisitions, purchase order forms and packaging slips are completed accurately.
- Fills orders by preparing supplies to be distributed to patients.
- Ensures warehouse is maintained in an efficient, clean and safe manner.
- Processes paperwork for distribution of equipment and supplies.
- Reports stock levels to supervisor.
- Assists in completing periodic inventory count.
- Assists with the ordering of equipment and supplies to maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Acts as back-up to delivery employees when necessary.
- Performs minor equipment repair and maintenance as required.
- Maintains files on all equipment.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High School diploma.
- At least one year of related work experience is required.
- Basic Computer knowledge.