|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
We need suitable candidates for the vacancy of Warehouse associate in Dubai.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Pick customer orders for shipment and ensure accuracy by picking correct number and type of product.
- Coordinates activities surrounding the warehouse operations.
- Ensure pallets and shelving units are in good working conditions
- Unpack, inspect, sort and put stock away in appropriate locations.
- Pick and pack orders in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Perform daily inspection of forklift prior to use.
- Organize stock and maintain inventories.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Maintain safety compliance when operating material handling equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of recent distribution or warehouse experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Good work ethic and positive attitude.