|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2019|
Looking for a warehouse Associate in Dubai.
- Ensures effective utilization of warehouse areas and observes proper loading, unloading.
- Ensure proper stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of all items in order to prevent product damage.
- Should avoid any occurrence of accidents and occupational hazards.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Coordinates with the purchasing department, customer service, sales or any department as such with regards to incoming deliveries and supplies.
- Maintains the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending and resolving customer issues on product preparation before dispatch.
- Evaluates and analyzes inventory variance.
- Implements preventive countermeasures based on the result of inventory variance analysis.
- Candidate should be expertise in warehousing.
- Able to lead and manage a team effectively.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Proficient in MS Applications.