|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2018|
We are currently looking for a Structural Engineer to join our team in Dubai.
Industry: Engineering consultancy
- Undertake detailed engineering design.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Work closely with the team of Engineers and Technicians.
- Bachelor degree (BEng) / BSc or Masters degree (MEng) / MSc.
- 5+ years’ experience of structural design engineering.
- Experience in big scale projects and tall buildings is an advantage
- Ability to delegate responsibility in a team-based organisation.
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE)
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Ideally, the candidate will also have some experience of working on a variety of challenging international projects.