|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 26, 2018|
We are hiring candidates for the post of Structural Engineer in Dubai.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the construction progress on site.
- Encompass but not be limited to managing the planning and resource allocation for the project.
- Managing a multi-disciplined construction supervision team on site.
- Attending meetings with the Client, Contractor and other Consultants.
- Administration and supervising the Contractor’s work to achieve construction in accordance with the contract documents.
- Reading and understanding the package contract documents, detailed drawings and specifications.
- Undertaking all site supervision and inspections when required.
- Documenting, in the areas assigned to the Inspector, the work carried out by the contractor.
- Apply and implement all quality controls and quality procedures of the site.
- Prepare site measurements and surveying checks.
- Monitor Health and Safety of the construction works and report on violations
- Should have Civil or Structural Engineering or similar.
- Have relevant experience in construction supervision experience.
- Have a good knowledge in basic design requirements.
- Have a good knowledge of the relevant Building Codes.
- Have experience in Buildings of all types in particular high-rise, mixed use residential and commercial, retail and hospitality.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.