|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Information Technology Jobs
We need urgently candidates for the post of Social Media Manager in Abu Dhabi. Interested candidates can apply.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Research for relevant projects and pitches.
- Social media page management (including community management, moderation, post, content, escalation & crisis management).
- Supporting and assisting with presentations for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Reporting & Analytics – monthly, weekly and/or quarterly reporting.
- Operating and managing social media listening and content management tools.
- Keeping up-to-date on the latest social media news and platform updates.
- Working with account management teams and project managers on digital and integrated campaigns in order to deliver best in class social media marketing for clients.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in online content-creation e.g. via experience of PR, journalism, or copywriting..
- Have demonstrable success already in managing content and delivering social media campaigns.
- Experience blogging and/or advising others on blogging best practice.
- Have some experience working across different social media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest.
- A basic understanding/experience of paid media marketing on facebook/twitter/youtube.
- Show what both quantitative and qualitative “success” looks like on a number of different campaigns they’ve worked on.
- Be a confident, articulate team player able to understand complex issues quickly and have an immaculate attention to detail.
- Have experience building effective online profiles on a range of social networks.