|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2018|
We are hiring candidates for the post of Secretary in Dubai.
Industry: Oil and Gas
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc. Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.