|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2018|
|send cv email@example.com|
Barney Home Nursery is a private social institution providing educational services to children from 4 months to 4 years of age which was established in the year 2011. Now they requires urgently candidates for the post of School Secretary.
- Perform general office duties such as answering telephone inquiries confidently, good organization skills, proper mailing ability, flexible in any matter on a daily basis.
- Greeting Parents and any visitors who arrive in school; Ensure that the school operates in a consistently organized manner every day.
- Perform school fees transactions, petty cash, benefit and recordkeeping. Maintain records with a high degree of accuracy.
- Act as liaison between the community, the school and other internal and external stakeholders and coordinate appropriate documents for communication with the other companies during outside trip or the like.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the principal, vice principal and teaching staff as directed; Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Maintain all recordkeeping for students and staff; maintain the integrity of information systems, databases, and office files and making sure of the confidentiality in all circumstances.
- Track attendance and absences using common computer hardware and software to administer payroll in computer system; Prepare and process payroll accounts receivable billings.
- Coordinate/ Attending internal and external meetings appointments, events, workshops, seminars and special events, recording and distributing minutes to staff
- Direct a team with facility and courtesy; and able to work under pressure and frequent interruptions.
- Provide services for teachers, administrators and students like typing, proofreading, editing, processing daily mail; Prepare and circulate curriculum documents; Compose and typeset correspondence and newsletters.
- University / College Graduate (diploma or certificate should be authenticated in origin country and UAE).
- With experience of at least 2 years in Management.
- Any Nationality can apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Any visa can apply without UAE Labor ban.
- Health Insurance.
- 2 years contract and Visa process by the company.
- Airfare Ticket after contract.
- One month paid vacation after one year of service.
Please send CV by mention SECRETARY APPLICANT on the subject.