|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
|send cv email@example.com|
A leading MEP company in Dubai requires urgently suitable candidates for the post of Secretary. Candidates who are interested for this position can send resume.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing.
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities.
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence.
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- carrying out specific projects and research.
- responsibility for accounts report , petty cash flow and budgets.
- taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management.
- Experience in variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Candidates with good team work skills preferred.