|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
We need suitable candidates for the position of Sales & Tender Coordinator in Dubai.
Industry: Oil & Energy
- Co-ordination and administration of tender and proposal content through to client submission.
- Preparation and leadership of tender kick-off meetings.
- Develop proposal pricing according to internal commercial modelling processes.
- Responsible for all new vendor registrations and updating of existing registrations.
- Monitor online tender portals for new tendering opportunities.
- Routinely liaise, build and maintain relationships with client procurement staff.
- Consolidate documents developed by the tender team members into the required submission format.
- Ensure that tenders, proposals and quotation documents follow consistent formatting and quality standards.
- Provide support to commercial and technical managers as required and directed.
- Maintain tender technical and commercials databases to a high standard.
- Support the finalization of legal documentations for signing and execution by all stakeholders.
- Degree educated in related subject (preferred) or extensive long term experience in a similar position.
- Experience in creating high quality, winning bids.
- Excellent business acumen, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Experience and understanding of contractual forms, terms and conditions, commercial agreements etc.
- Experience in pricing, commercial modelling and profit & loss forecasting.