|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2018|
|send cv email@example.com|
Swift Façades is a well reputed Aluminium, Glass, Clading Fabrication & Installation company which aim to build a successful partnership with our clienteles by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of our team. Company requires urgently eligible candidates for the post of a Safety Officer.
- Must have 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Able to join immediately.
- Undertaking daily visual inspections, reporting issues and submitting an observation report to the Contractor via project reporting system. Follow-up the close-out of same with Contractor.
- Submit safety inspection reports as directed by the Resident Engineer / Project Manager.
- Check that all agreed SH&E standards and applicable SH&E regulations are observed.
- Check appropriate maintenance, calibration and operation of all safety equipment.
- Assist in the Investigation of all accidents and dangerous occurrences and report in accordance with the client requirements.
- Check site security, fire, first aid and welfare facilities and procedures appropriate to the works are provided and adequately maintained.