|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 29, 2018|
Looking for a Receptionist in Dubai. Interested Candidates can apply.
Industry: Real Estate
- Schedule appointments and meetings between real estate agents and clients by setting dates and time slots that are convenient for both.
- Greet, assist and direct candidates,visitors and the general public to the appropriate staff member.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail to intended recipients within the office.
- Maintain calendar of events, agendas and appointments of settlement staff.
- Coordinate the flow of information internally and with other organizations, firms, individuals and businesses.
- Provide customer satisfaction and manage all office proceedings.
- Ensure all documents were presented properly for transactions.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax & email and other queries
- Maintain the security sign-in book and a general filing system of correspondence, contacts and deliveries.
- Candidate should have graduation or diploma.
- Proven experience as receptionist prefers.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.