|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2018|
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts is a modern, upscale hospitality company that is passionate about ‘making moments’, recognizing that small gestures make a big difference to our guests, our owners and our people. Now requires urgently candidate for the post of Receptionist.
- Provide friendly and courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
- Prepare for daily VIPs arrivals in terms of room allocation, amenities and special requests of Guests.
- Register and process check in/out for all VIPs guests efficiently and professionally.
- Update guest information into the computer after a complete check in.
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests’ departure.
- Follow up with Bell desk with regards shuttle bus.
- Daily courteous calls to VIP rooms, so too with other guests.
- Review log book, verify outstanding and follow up pending.
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed.
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
- Ensure that all messages, mails and packages are delivered to the guest room.
- Excellent communication skills (Arabic and English language).
- Should have min. 1 year experience as a Receptionist for a reputed hotel in UAE.
- Should be well-versed with Opera.
- Positive attitude and excellent team player.
- Should have great interpersonal skills.
Are you interested? Please apply online and send us your application documents including the earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
For additional information, please contact: Stella Navarro.