|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 10, 2018|
|send cv email@example.com|
Future Day Group is a reputed real estate company in Dubai requires urgently suitable candidate for the post of Receptionist. Candidates who are interested for this post can send Resume.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office and offer tea or coffee.
- Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
- Deal with email enquiries, using Ms Outlook email system.
- Arrange, schedule and organize staff meetings and other departmental meetings when required.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments for sales team.
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment’s.
- Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Integrate best practices and standards in administrative functions.
- Perform all secretarial duties.
- Proven work experience as Receptionist.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Team working skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Preference only to Female candidates on Father/Husband Sponsorship Visa.