|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
|send cv firstname.lastname@example.org|
Massar Solutions provide a comprehensive range of services across fleet management, vehicle rental and supply chain solutions segments to government, semi-government and private sector clients operating in the UAE’s industrial and commercial sectors. We are looking for Receivable Accountant for our Abu Dhabi office.
UAE experienced relevant applicants may drop their CV.
- Generate monthly Invoices & Statements of all debtors.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Generate age analysis.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or personally.
- Assist with month-end closing and reporting.
- Prepare day to day bank transactions & day to day cash transactions reports.
- Coordinate with Invoices division for timely Invoice submission and to keep a track and follow up on Invoices for timely realization of payment.
- Check Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements of all bank accounts maintained; resolve any differences in a timely manner.