|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2018|
|send cv firstname.lastname@example.org|
A reputed Construction company in Dubai requires a QA QC Engineer. Candidates who have relevant experience can send resume.
Job Objectives :
- Follow the QA/QC Plans, Approved Method of Statements , Approved Test Plans and Approved Drawings during the project in order to meet the project quality requirements and client’s expectations.
- Conduct the quality tool box and method statements briefing for all the activities.
- Prepare work inspection requests (WIR) for each construction activity and submitted to consultant to ensure it covers all the construction activities done on site.
- Ensure all incoming materials are checked as per the project specifications and approved material submittals.
- Monitor WIRs and test reports and update the Quality Manager and site team about the status.
- Conduct snagging/punch lists prior to handing-over of completed works.
- Minimum 5 year of experience in the Construction field, General Contracting preferably.
- Civil Engineer Degree.
- Ability to prioritize and multitasks as well as proactive and deadline-oriented.
- Proficient in computer applications and Systems such as Microsoft Office, Auto Cad.