|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2018|
Looking for a Procurement Manager in Dubai. Candidates who are interested for this position can send updated resume.
- Develop long and short-term procurement strategy in collaboration with several business units within the organization.
- Establish and update an approved vendor/supplier database.
- Lead and implement standardization of supplier portals and other procurement tooling and build the necessary controls, budgets, policies and procedures to optimize procurement’s contribution to business objectives.
- Manage contracts with a variety of professional services providers.
- Design dynamic business processes that ensure operational agility while reducing operating cost.
- Review contracts with international plant and equipment suppliers and provide guidance to business unit leaders.
- Manage vehicle purchases/leasing, running and maintenance expenses.
- Bachelor’s or master’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Degrees in Finance, Supply Chain Management, IT, or Business preferred.
- 2+ years of procurement, vendor and contract management.
- Diversified contract management background dealing with different types of suppliers (services, plant & equipment, contractors, vehicles, facilities, etc.…).
- Proficiency in using systems such as SAP Areeba, Tejari or other procurement tools.