|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2018|
We need a well experienced Process Engineer. Interested candidates can send resume.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY: The Process Engineer III is responsible for applying design and process engineering skills to a variety of Oil, Gas and Chemical projects in a multi-disciplinary environment. This is a junior to mid-level position requiring some project experience with work being performed under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs as Lead Process Engineer for small or medium size jobs, depending on complexity.
- Performs pressure relief calculations using process simulation software and prepares complete PSV package for client review.
- Establishes process engineering scope, estimated man-hours and schedule to facilitate proposal development, progress tracking and development of change orders.
- Communicates scope changes promptly.
- Completes sizing and design of process equipment, such as tanks, heat exchangers, column design, etc. required for process design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, or related engineering degree, from an ABET accredited university required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Process Engineering.
- General aptitude with process simulation and other process related software
- Knowledge of process engineering terminology, measures, concepts and principles necessary for execution of process design tasks.