|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 1, 2019|
We are hiring suitable candidates for the post of Process Engineer in Dubai.
- Monitoring performance of plants and facilities, preparing daily performance summary and recommending corrective actions to deal with abnormalities.
- Coordinates with Operations to conduct Test Runs, tests new chemicals and implements changes in plant operations.
- Provides functional assistance to various plant personnel in test-checking alternatives, diagnosing process and corrosion problems, and
preparing technical specifications of operating chemicals and materials.
- Prepares data for new projects and major revamps.
- Preparation of CRS sheet and reply for Client comments.
- Technical Coordination with draftsman for the preparing of Project drawing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and with a team.
- Proficiency with computer and information technology.