|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 6, 2018|
We can hiring candidates to fill the post of Planning Engineer.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree holder in Civil Engineering Graduated or Equivalent Degree.
- 5 Yrs of minimum experience including GCC.
- Identifies the project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks and targets to determine the manpower requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project through the project measurement system.
- Plans and schedules the project by developing a project master schedule to be incorporated with the proposal requirements through the application of the Primavera software and get them approved by the Head of Projects Division for preparing the Budget Work Plan under consideration.
- Coordinates with Project Manager the effective implementation and monitoring look-ahead-schedule including project actual accomplishments. Anticipates and resolves any progress to achieve on time or earlier deliveries to keep the project on schedule.
- Implements the work schedule and monitors the progress of the work for timely execution of the project through daily/ weekly/ monthly reports with respect to review of the overall project.
- Reports to the Head of Projects Division the status of project progress against the planned schedule and provides corrective necessary if the planned schedule is not achieved.
- Analyzes the Direct and Indirect overruns, shortfalls and prepares profitability report.
Coordinates with the site execution team for preparing monthly procurement schedules for major materials, building materials, special materials and tools as per the work plan.
- Ensures that project controls documents such as resources histogram, schedules, reporting systems, material control systems, etc. are fully developed by the designed personnel and reviewed by Project Manager and that Engineering and Procurement interfaces are properly addressed.