|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
|send cv firstname.lastname@example.org|
A well established company in Dubai looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping, HR administration, office supply procurement etc.
- The office administrator ensures smooth running of our companys office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate Insurance policy renewal, obtain quotes and gather relevant information to process new policies.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Maintain personnel files and assist in the visa renewals.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist with banking where necessary (Cheque deposits).
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.).
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.