|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 21, 2018|
We are looking for candidates for the post of Office Administrator.
Industry: Management Consultancy
- Arrange meetings and prepare minutes for management team.
- Administer and monitor the Company’s procedures and staff legal status for UAE visas & labor permits by performing a variety of administrative activities, including preparing the documents for new / renewal/cancellation of visas or licenses, as well as dealing with the authorities for our free zone companies in DMCC and Tecom Free Zones.
- General office duties including but not limited to answering phones, opening and distributing mail and incoming correspondences, etc.
- Arranging airline bookings and hotel accommodation for both for management and staff.
- Liaising with Governmental offices for matters related to the trade license.
- Candidate should have three years of UAE experience, generally in a secretarial or administrative role.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in business administration or relative field.