|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
We are hiring candidates for the position of an Office Admin in Dubai.
Industry: Architecture & Planning
- Greet all visitor to the office and asses their needs including gatekeeping in an appropriate manner.
- Maintaining and monitoring records of exempt employees benefits and salary.
- Supervising all service contracts and products suppliers to the firm, including Dewa, Du, Insurance, IT and web service providers, building agents, office equipment suppliers, etc.
- Arranging airline bookings and hotel accommodation for both for management and staff.
- Liaising with Governmental offices for matters related to the trade license and company registration.
- Perform general clerical tasks like typing of correspondences, presentation for reports, photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing systematically.
- Prepare pay slips and proceeds payments, reimbursement of expenses for management and staff.
- Supervises the cleanliness of the office premises.
- Bachelor degree holder in any Discipline.
- Previous experience in a secretarial or administrative role.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Fully proficiency in MS Office including Word, Power Point and Excel.