|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 20, 2018|
Belhoul European Hospital was established in 1996 as the first day care hospital in the UAE. It currently provides comprehensive medical facilities through its 22 outpatient clinics. Inviting application for the post of Nurse.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Candidate with or without DHA License.
- Preference to Female Candidates.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures.