|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 12, 2019|
We need suitable candidates for the position of Network Engineer in Dubai.
Industry: Information Technology and services:
- Design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment.
- Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation.
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources.
- Support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritising information and managing projects.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organisations.
- Upgrading data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
- Capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/computer systems engineering.
- Candidate with three years experience.
- Additional certification like Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) /Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) is a Plus.
- An up-to-date knowledge and understanding of your employer's business and industry needs, as well as the technical demands.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.