|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
We need eligible candidates for the post of an Accountant in Dubai. Applicants who meets the job requirements can apply.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, accounts payable, depreciation, cost, and operating expenses by verifying, allocating, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately monthly.
- Assist with corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements monthly and report on variances.
- Prepare and enter journal entries which includes correcting entries, allocating expenditures, allowance related entries, etc.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Reconcile the hedging accounts and update the accounting records on daily basis by making system entries and coordinate with related departments to provide the supporting documents for transactions.
- Record daily banking transactions in accounting system, making sure all transactions are having full supporting documents.
- Assist in implementing new automated accounting system.
- Keep cheque books and prepare payments in accordance with company’s procedures.
- Reconcile and record investments’ transactions to accounting system.
- Record sales in accounting system and make all related accounting entries.
- Record Inter-companies’ transactions in accounting system, send credit/debit notes to them on time, and coordinate to get proper supporting documents for notes received from them.
- Produces payroll in accordance with company procedures and government requirements via WPS system.
- Research financial information for audit purposes and financial reporting.
- Assist in preparing annual budget and monitor the Variances.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting and finance.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and clients to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.