|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
We are hiring candidates for the post of MEP Engineer.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Review design reports and provide review comments.
- Oversee A/E and CM Consultant works as the Owner Rep.
- Plan check reviews of MEP/FP Design drawings, specs and scopes during several design phases.
- Manage the interface of all MEP services between different contract packages in design and construction phases.
- Project-manage and oversee design and CM of New CUP Facility, Utilidors and Water Pump Station and TES.
- Review scope and variances regarding MEP/FP and FLS systems.
- Write program briefs for MEP/FP systems.
- Review and approve work scopes regarding smoke management and evacuation systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Ten to fifteen years of experience with mega MEP projects.
- Well versed in interpreting and executing MEP related drawings.
- Familiar with all the MEP methodologies as well as the corresponding equipment, materials, consumables, tools and manpower allocations related to Mechanical works for building projects.