|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 4, 2018|
We need urgently candidates to fill the position of Mechanical Engineer in Dubai.
- Review of customer specifications and tender documents to comply to them in documents review and preparation.
- Review pfd & p&id based on the input from process and applications engineers.
- Prepares mtos and boqs from p&ids.
- Reviews/designs layout and ga drawings based on input from p&id and customer specifications
- Manages document numbering and revisions as per contract specifications.
- Manages projects as a technical lead when required.
- Modifies and updates customer drawings to incorporate pall equipment.
- Attends technical clarification meetings with designers and applications.
- Prepares request for quotations for pressure vessels, valves, and other required components for the projects.
- Visits customers or vendors for technical clarification meetings as required
- Resolves vendor clarifications within time for ontime delivery of projects.
- Coordinates with supply chain and project managers for timely delivery of projects.
- Mechanical engineering 5 years min experience either in engineering company, contractor or in pressure vessel manufacturer.
- Precise and clear communication.
- Ability to self-teach and learn instrumentation/ project management as required to support the project.