|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 15, 2018|
|send cv email@example.com|
ECity General Trading LLCis a part of the Albatha Group of the UAE, one of the largest private business groups in the UAE, Now company inviting applications for the post of Marketing Manager.
- Plans, develops, manages, and executes specific accounts and marketing strategies using data driven insights that develop transaction/revenue growth, integrate business requirements, include client needs and incorporate brand awareness. This includes development and execution of account specific marketing campaigns, joint business building initiatives, agent promotions and consumer events.
- Oversees the budget as it relates to area of responsibility, ensuring funds (co-op or otherwise) are used appropriately.
- Overall responsibility for budgetary reports to management and key accounts on business transactions and marketing status and trends.
- Aligns with other functions to ensure all price promotions, rollbacks or new launches are communicated across the organization and the impact assessed prior to a campaign launch.
- Analyzes consumer and database analysis.
- Uses market research, demographic market segmentation and reporting and maintaining competitive market information.
- Institutes and monitors research-based measures for success as it relates to branding initiatives.
- Manages the budget as it relates to area(s) of responsibility, ensuring funds (co-op or otherwise) are used appropriately.Builds and sustains an environment where adherence to and reinforcement of the highest standards of integrity and ethics are the norm.
- Identifies opportunities and take action to enhance compliance within own organization.
- Ensures associates receive the communication and instruction needed to act in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient market analysis, sales and revenue forecasting, project planning and management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proactive leader that works well with cross-functional teams to achieve product objectives.