|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2018|
A Maintenance Technician required for a leading Engineering firm in Dubai. Applicants who have relevant experience can forward resume.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs.
- Install appliances and equipment.
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm).
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations.
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing the lawn, collecting trash etc
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation).
- Proven experience as an assistant director or other similar position.
- Successful completion of an apprenticeship is required
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using hand and electrical tools.
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings.