|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2018|
|send cv email@example.com|
SPECTRAMI is a global value-added distributor offering comprehensive solutions in the realm of information security, data centre infrastructure and data communication networks across EMEA. Looking to hire an IT Support Engineer to perform the following responsibilities.
- Create new Virtual Machines and troubleshooting any issues with Virtual Machines.
- Installing Print servers, IP Printers, Network Printers and Multifunctional Printers.
- Configure new laptops to new users and upgrading/downgrading the operating systems as advised by the IT Manager.
- Trouble shoot all the user related desktop issues which is Windows 8, win 10, outlook 2016 Internet Explorer and Wireless Access Points etc.
- Must be familiar and working knowledge on windows 2008, 2012 and 2016 servers.
- Must be Microsoft and Cisco Certified with min 5 + years experience.
- Must have knowledge on Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, Active Directory 2012 and 2016, DHCP, DNS, TMG servers and setting up Group polices, shared folders etc.
- Brief knowledge on Fortinet Firewalls and Cisco Core Switches, POE and layer 3 switches.
- Must be able to handle all the issues of VMWare 5 and VMWare.
- Working knowledge on Blackberry Server, MAC operating System. Installing Office, Lync and Fortinet VPN Clients, Proof point Email Security and Secure File Transfer Technologies.