|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 11, 2018|
We are seeking an IT Support Coordinator to join one of its Project team. Reporting into the IT and Project Controls team, the IT Support Coordinator will be tasked with front line IT assistance to the entire project.
Industry: Information Technology
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows 10 setup and administration.
- VoIP telephone administration and troubleshooting.
- VPN administration and troubleshooting.
- Mobile Phone Support and troubleshooting.
- Hardware and Software Troubleshooting of end user devices.
- Windows Server 2016 Administration.
- Asset management and inventory (Hardware / Software).
- Configuring and administering Cisco Catalyst switches.
- Configuring and administering of Fortinet Fortigate Firewalls.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Diploma or certification in Information Technology.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience in an IT help desk environment.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to interface effectively with users, customers, and coworkers.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Willingness to take responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.