|Date Posted||June 20, 2018|
|send cv email@example.com|
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India. VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Governance & Business Continuity Management Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms and conditions.
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Wide knowledge of the Client technical environment and applications.
- Knowledge of identifying security requirements that meet First Class industry standards.
- Ability to identify the specific needs for securing the environment.
- Strong background on designing and implementing complete security solutions and controls.
- Wide exposure to and knowledge of emerging security technologies.
- Working knowledge in: Network security including: LAN / WAN security, TCP/IP Protocol, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection systems.
- ISO/IEC27001, CoBIT-5, SABSA and NIST Standards
- Application security
- Encryption tools & key management
- Analytical skills
- Problem resolution skills
- Communication skills
- Project Management
A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science major in Information Systems more than 8 years of experience in Information Security Assurance and business continuity domains. Certified in one or more of the following: ISO/IEC27001 LA, CMMi-Assessor, and ABCP DRII/CBCP.
Provides information security assurance and compliance of all the security systems and infrastructures within the Client to insure all inherent risks are minimized to a trickle, while also making sure that the slightest residual risks are properly mitigated, will support Client business continuity and operations risk management program. Helps and recommends on implementing modern security standards within Client. This role involves developing security framework, security strategy, architecture, policies and procedures. Report and provide consultation on the status of information system security to senior and executive management
- Establish an information security program to provide security for all information systems that support the business operations
- Establish the Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) framework in line with ISO/IEC27001:2013 and CoBIT-5 guidelines
- Design the Information Security Management System (ISMS) including information security policies and supporting procedures
- Design the information security risk management program.
- Review and maintain the GRC framework
- Communication of the policies and procedures to stakeholders
- Define the Baseline Security Standard (BSS) requirements for the system components
- Ability to conduct security assessment and reviews of the Enterprise security infrastructure and environment.
- Point out weaknesses and risks associated with the implemented security measures.
- Review design of security solutions for all the Client systems.
- Document and report to management on the security status of the environment, and present.
- Represent information system security section in project board reviews and in executive meetings to explain status of security risks.
- Participate in strategy planning of information system security future direction.
- Train and transfer knowledge to Client information system security team as needed.
- Inventory Business Impact Analyses and Business Continuity, Incident Management, and review for completeness.
- Coordinate administrative actions related to table-top exercises and functional recovery exercises, including exercise preparation and wrap-up, scheduling, logistics, coordinating meetings, issues tracking, report generation, etc.).
- Gather Risk Management data for monthly risk reports and ensure the report is generated on time.
- Maintain issues logs and Key Risk Indicators/Key Performance Indicators logs; track open items for completion.
- Maintain site profiles and site sheets (identifying: staff, business units, recovery strategies, plan & exercise status, etc.).
- Assist the Field Administration team in maintaining emergency guides for each Client location.
- Maintain the incident/event database. Support incident management and after action reviews.
- Review training materials and manage awareness program
- Coordinate routine inventories (emergency supplies.).
- Problem resolution skills
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest.