|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
Looking for a candidates to fill the position of Receptionist in Dubai.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide office and administrative assistance to senior employees at office.
- Perform basic data entry, develop and perform documents filing both electronically and physically.
- Forward supporting documents to HR and Finance departments.
- Book travel arrangements for senior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration is preferable.
- One to two years’ experience as Receptionist preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize the tasks.
- Customer-service oriented.