|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2018|
A well reputed Engineering firm in Dubai requires a CIVIL ENGINEER. Candidates who have relevant experience can apply.
- Design portions of a project using relevant office software, modeling and Civil 3D technology.
- Complete calculations using engineering formulas and skills and/or utilizes computers in order to solve problems.
- Prepare specifications materials through the use of research and manufacturing catalogs to specify materials, installation, inspection and payment of items specific to a project.
- Work to complete design details and plan sets.
- Perform research and writes objective summary reports which are used in the completion of the project work or inspection.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering and construction cost estimates.
- Complete field observation, inspection and data collection duties as directed by senior engineering staff.
- Communicate with client staff and internal design team as directed by senior engineering staff.
- Bachelor degree holder in civil engineering.
- With a minimum of 5 years experience in the relevant field.