|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
Looking for candidates to fill the position of a Cashier in Dubai.
- Handle cash according to the Cash Handling Responsibility Agreement
Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of day to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering into the establishments.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Graduate with one to two years experience as cashier prefers.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Ability to effectively manage your time and prioritize tasks.
- Good command in English.
- Professional telephone etiquette.