|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
We are looking to hiring talented and experienced architects in Dubai that jointly develop projects from early sketches to on-site supervision.
- Discuss the ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project and in some cases help to select a site.
- Assess the needs of the building and its users and advise the client on the Practicality of their project.
- Consult with other professionals about design.
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
Assess the impact on the local environment.
- Specify the nature and quality of materials required.
- Keep within financial budgets and deadlines.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- Negotiate with contractors and other professionals.
- Draw up tender documents for contracts.
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Prepare tender applications and presentations.
- Use IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Prepare applications for planning and building control departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Good design and drawing skills to demonstrate your flair for architecture.
- Sound analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Proficient in ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, rendering, Rhino modeling skills with Grasshopper are required, Adobe Creative Suite, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite & MAC.
- Excellent IT skills, including computer-aided design skills.
- A strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.