|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Looking for suitable candidates to fill the post of Admin Assistant in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.
Industry: Higher Education
- Responsible for supporting several key initiatives undertaken in the department by coordinating communications, scheduling meetings/interviews, and reporting to ensure the initiatives run smoothly.
- Responsible to provide support to the branding initiative by organizing photo shoots, videos, and building a portfolio of relevant images for use in the different branding opportunities.
- Responsible to provide financial administration support by processing invoices, raising requisitions, ensuring sufficient funds are available for POs, monitoring and recording transactions to ensure sufficient funding is available.
- Support the Workforce Planning function by ensuring monthly reports are sent out to key stakeholders and timelines are met through a series of planning activities.
- Supporting the Talent Team with scheduling interviews for candidates.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a comparable position with a proven record of working within and coordinating administration services.
- Superior written and oral communications skills in English
- Marketing and events background and knowledge.
- A capacity to work within a complex organizational structure being customer facing and quality of service orientated.