|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
We need urgently suitable candidates for the vacancy of Accountant assistant in Dubai.
Industry: Health care
- Preparing journal entries issuing invoice to clients based on the service rendered.
- Should also assist service Department to resolve the available client’s issues that may arise during daily operations.
- Should also carry out the work of assisting in all kind of Administrative & Operational work available with in the required time schedule.
- Follow up and monitor customers' payments and ensure that receivables are collected on the agreed terms and conditions.
- Prepare financial statements, financial forecasts and budgets and reports directly to the Senior Accountant.
- Supervise day to day accounting operations including bookkeeping, AR/AP management, accounts reconciliation and cash management.
- Provide, establish and assist management in the formulation of policies, standard operating procedures, and its strict compliance.
- Recommend, review internal control and procedures that contribute to the enhancement of productivity, improvements and cost savings.
- Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Should have strong Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word and Excel.
- Candidate should be proficient in accounting softwares.