|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
Looking to hire an Accountant to fill the current vacancy in Dubai.
Industry: Information Technology
- As an accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller of the Company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare cash flow and income statement forecasts.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in accounting.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and maintaining the highest level of quality.
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys problem solving and has strong analytical ability.