|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2018|
We are looking for an experienced Accountant in Dubai.
Industry: Building Materials Trading
Key responsibility for this position will include:
- Preparing month end closing of accounts.
- Recording of sales, purchases, payments, receipts and other transactions in Quickbook / ERP.
- Monitoring inventory transactions.
- Reconciliation of Customer / Vendor statement of accounts.
- Preparing and Maintaining Cash Flows.
- Monitoring of AP/ AR Accruals.
- Preparing bank reconciliation statements on daily/weekly basis.
- Preparing Clients statement of account and follow up for outstanding amounts.
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger and other reports.
- Maintaining Petty Cash records for office and operations.
- Knowledge and practice on UAE VAT Law
- A college degree in accounting with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Good understanding of Accounting standards and policies.
- Computer literacy – excellent working knowledge of accounting software, MS office etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must.