|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Executive Assistant in Dubai.
Industry: Health care:
The main focus will be to provide a high standard of support to the Managing Directors. The role demands a very high level of pro-activity, self-motivation and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Providing full administrative support to the Managing Directors.
- Managing Directors’ business development support.
- Helping other Assistants where necessary and providing cover for holiday/absence.
- Complex diary management including organising internal and external meetings and managing any logistics that may be required
- Travel arrangements and expenses
- Prior experience working as a Managing Director assistant, within a professional services environment would be desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal English is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.