|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2018|
A Construction company with running projects in Dubai is looking to hire an experienced estimator.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Read the client input drawings & estimating/measuring quantity.
- Work with design team for preliminary designed quantity
- Coordinate with procurement team for material/sheeting & erection prices.
- Based on drawings and documents provided, prepare the estimations sheet.
- Ensure the estimations 100 % comply with client input & technical specifications.
- Prepare Bill of Quantity,
- Maintain price structure in line with procurement team material purchase price.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Civil).
- Minimum 5 years work experience as Estimator within contruction industry in UAE.
- ability to work with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of AutoCad, Excel application, ERP.