|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2018|
We need urgently suitable candidates for the position of Credit Controller in Dubai.
Industry: Power and cooling rental solutions.
The desired candidate will be confident, posses excellent communication and administrative skills, be hard working and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Responsible for on-boarding new customers and ensuring that all credit approval documentation is collected, reviewed and recorded on the ERP system.
- To ensure that Statement of Accounts and standard follow ups/escalation communication is sent to customers within internal deadlines.
- Pursue overdue payments and ensure that credit terms are adhrered to
Support monthly receivables reporting and month end requirements.
- Collection of payments from customer premises.
- Ensure that accounts receivables are up to date and reconciled on a periodic basis.
Qualification & experience:
- Bachelors/Masters in Finance.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Credit Control position.
- Experience dealing with customers on a day to day basis.
- Proficient in MIS Reporting/MS Office skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Experience dealing with multi-entity corporations.